Information on different US colleges, universities, and post-secondary trade schools. School information includes admission requirements, degrees & majors, contact info, test scores, student diversity, religious affiliations, athletics, tuition expenses, etc.
Considering earning an online high school diploma or taking the next step in your career with an online degree? It could be one of the wisest career moves you've ever launched. There are immediate and tangible benefits of pursuing an online education. Many working professionals have already discovered that flexible, affordable online degree programs enable them to advance in their field without interfering with their hectic job or home commitments. Here are five fantastic reasons why an online education is worth it!
- Advance your skills--with a new salary to match!
- Most online degree programs are designed to provide fresh, skill-specific training that applies directly in your workplace. You take courses in your chosen field, learning the management, software, or trade skills that can boost you into the next salary range.
- Show up your coworkers; surpass your boss
- Since your courses are available online, ready whenever you need them, you can prepare without pressure from your employers or co-workers. Imagine showing up at the next board meeting with an impressive presentation. Imagine completing a degree that sends you leapfrogging over your current boss into that corner office with a great view. Online education can give you the edge you need to stand apart!
- Break the rut with a new career
- There's only one thing worse than being in a rut, and that's not doing anything about it. If changing jobs hasn't made you happy, consider changing your career. Online degree programs take your job experience into account when you enroll. If you already hold a degree, imagine how swiftly you can train for a new career without having to take courses outside your field of interest.
- Become the "Go-to" professional
- Since online colleges and trade schools offer courses in the latest versions of work-specific software and leadership training, you'll become the invaluable resource that managers and co-workers rely upon. Often employers will pay for you to continue your training. And increased salaries or bonuses from becoming that go-to pro can more than offset any costs incurred studying online.
- Advance your career in your PJs
- One of the most impressive benefits of online education is its convenience. Sure, online courses let you study around work and family obligations. But they also allow you to study in a comfortable home environment. Just think - no commute, no early morning classes.
Convinced? Research online degree programs today!About the Author
Gabby Hyman has created online strategies and written content for Fortune 500 companies including eToys, GoTo.com, Siebel Systems, Microsoft Encarta, Avaya, and Nissan UK.