Bryant And Stratton College-Milwaukee - Milwaukee, WI
Details on Bryant And Stratton College-Milwaukee - Milwaukee, WI from the EdRef college search directory of thousands of U.S. colleges.
This copyrighted information has been developed from a variety of sources, covering 2002 to 2017. Please request additional information directly from the school.
School data is from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS),2005. Data may vary depending on school and academic year.
Bryant And Stratton College-Milwaukee
The highest degree offered by the school is the Bachelor's degree. The highest degree offered by the school is the Bachelor's degree.Bryant and Stratton College-Milwaukee is a private, for-profit, non-religious school.
Contacting the School
310 W. Wisconsin Avenue Suite 500
Milwaukee, WI 53203-2608
Main Phone: 4142765200
Student Body Size and Diversity
In Fall 2002, the school had1,264 (full-time equivalent) students. 80.0% of students attend full-time, while20.0% attend part-time. Male students comprised 20.0% of the student body, while females made up 80.0%.
Minority enrollment includedAfrican-American (818)%, Hispanic (19)%, Asian (59)%, and Native American (6)%.
Bryant and Stratton College-Milwaukeeis a Minority Serving Institution as defined by the Office of Civil Rights. The school is a Hispanic Serving Institution, for federal financial aid purposes.
- Associate's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
Business And Management
Special Student Services
- Remedial assistance
- AP credits
- Weekend college
- Distance learning options
- Student employment services
- Career counseling
- Placement services for graduates. However career placement is not guaranteed.
Cost of Attending
|In-State, Living On Campus:||$ 14,280.00|
|In-State, Living With Family:||$ 15,480.00|
|Out of State, Living On Campus:||$ 14,280.00|
- Secondary school record is required.
- The TOEFL (if applicable) is required for international students.
- High-school GPA is recommended.
- Recommendations are recommended.
- Secondary school rank is neither required nor recommended.
- Standardized test scores are neither required nor recommended.
- A college preparatory program is neither required nor recommended.
- A demonstration of competency (such as samples of work, e.g.) is neither required nor recommended.
Disclaimer: Information on this page was not provided or commissioned by the featured school. Information has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the featured school.