Bryant And Stratton College-Milwaukee - Milwaukee, WI
Details on Bryant And Stratton College-Milwaukee - Milwaukee, WI from the EdRef college search directory of thousands of U.S. colleges.
This copyrighted information has been developed from a variety of sources, covering 2002 to 2013. Please request additional information directly from the school.
School data is from the US Dept. of Educationís Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS),2005. Data may vary depending on school and academic year.
Bryant And Stratton College-Milwaukee
The highest degree offered by the school is the Bachelor's degree. Bryant and Stratton College-Milwaukee is a private, for-profit, non-religious school.
Contacting the School
310 W. Wisconsin Avenue Suite 500
Milwaukee, WI 53203-2608
Main Phone: 4142765200
Web Site: www.bryantstratton.edu
Student Body Size and Diversity
In Fall 2002, the school had 1,264 (full-time equivalent) students. 80.0% of students attend full-time, while 20.0% attend part-time. In Fall 2002, 20 male students and 80 female students enrolled as first-time students (freshmen, typically). Male students comprised 20.0% of the student body, while females made up 80.0%.
Minority enrollment included African-American (818)%, Hispanic (19)%, Asian (59)%, and Native American (6)%.
Bryant and Stratton College-Milwaukee is a Minority Serving Institution as defined by the Office of Civil Rights. The school is a Hispanic Serving Institution, for federal financial aid purposes.
In the class starting in 2002, 76.9% of applicants were admitted.
- Associate's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
Business And Management
Special Student Services
- Remedial assistance
- AP credits
- Weekend college
- Distance learning options
- Student employment services
- Career counseling
- Placement services for graduates. However career placement is not guaranteed.
Cost of Attending
|In-State, Living On Campus:||$ 14,280.00|
|In-State, Living With Family:||$ 15,480.00|
|Out of State, Living On Campus:||$ 14,280.00|
- Secondary school record is required.
- The TOEFL (if applicable) is required for international students.
- High-school GPA is recommended.
- Recommendations are recommended.
- Secondary school rank is neither required nor recommended.
- Standardized test scores are neither required nor recommended.
- A college preparatory program is neither required nor recommended.
- A demonstration of competency (such as samples of work, e.g.) is neither required nor recommended.