Butera School Of Art - Boston, MA
Details on Butera School Of Art - Boston, MA from the EdRef college search directory of thousands of U.S. colleges.
This copyrighted information has been developed from a variety of sources, covering 2002 to 2013. Please request additional information directly from the school.
School data is from the US Dept. of Educationís Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS),2005. Data may vary depending on school and academic year.
Butera School Of Art
Butera School of Art is a private, for-profit, non-religious school.
Contacting the School
111 Beacon St
Boston, MA 02116
Main Phone: 6175364623
Web Site: www.buteraschool.com
Student Body Size and Diversity
In Fall 2002, the school had 56 (full-time equivalent) students. In Fall 2002, 18 male students and 8 female students enrolled as first-time students (freshmen, typically). Male students comprised 69.2% of the student body, while females made up 30.8%.
Minority enrollment included African-American (4)%, Hispanic (3)%, and Asian (11)%.
In the class starting in 2002, 40.0% of applicants were admitted.
- Certificate, 2-4 years
Performing And Visual Arts
Special Student Services
- Student employment services
- Career counseling
- Placement services for graduates. However career placement is not guaranteed.
Cost of Attending
|In-State, Living On Campus:||$ 17,500.00|
|In-State, Living With Family:||$ 20,700.00|
|Out of State, Living On Campus:||$ 17,500.00|
- Secondary school record is required.
- Recommendations are required.
- A demonstration of competency (such as samples of work, e.g.) is required.
- High-school GPA is recommended.
- Secondary school rank is recommended.
- Standardized test scores are neither required nor recommended.
- A college preparatory program is neither required nor recommended.
- The TOEFL (if applicable) is neither required nor recommended.