Caliber Training Institute - New York, NY
Details on Caliber Training Institute - New York, NY from the EdRef college search directory of thousands of U.S. colleges.
This copyrighted information has been developed from a variety of sources, covering 2002 to 2016. Please request additional information directly from the school.
School data is from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS),2005. Data may vary depending on school and academic year.
Caliber Training Institute
Caliber Training Institute is a private, for-profit, non-religious school.
Contacting the School
500 7th Ave, 2nd Floor Side B
New York, NY 10018
Main Phone: 2125640500
Student Body Size and Diversity
In Fall 2002, the school had1,272 (full-time equivalent) students. 74.5% of students attend full-time, while25.5% attend part-time. Male students comprised 10.9% of the student body, while females made up 89.1%.
Minority enrollment includedAfrican-American (625)%, Hispanic (35)%, and Asian (465)%.
- Certificate, < 1 year
- Certificate, 1-2 years
Business And Management
Special Student Services
- Remedial assistance
- Student employment services
- Career counseling
- Placement services for graduates. However career placement is not guaranteed.
- High-school GPA is neither required nor recommended.
- Secondary school rank is neither required nor recommended.
- Secondary school record is neither required nor recommended.
- Standardized test scores are neither required nor recommended.
- Recommendations are neither required nor recommended.
- A college preparatory program is neither required nor recommended.
- A demonstration of competency (such as samples of work, e.g.) is neither required nor recommended.
- The TOEFL (if applicable) is neither required nor recommended.
Disclaimer: Information on this page was not provided or commissioned by the featured school. Information has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the featured school.