California Baptist University - Riverside, CA
Details on California Baptist University - Riverside, CA from the EdRef college search directory of thousands of U.S. colleges.
This copyrighted information has been developed from a variety of sources, covering 2002 to 2017. Please request additional information directly from the school.
School data is from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS),2005. Data may vary depending on school and academic year.
California Baptist University
California Baptist Universityhas a Southern Baptist religious affiliation.
California Baptist Universityhas a Southern Baptist religious affiliation.The highest degree offered by the school is the Master's degree. California Baptist Universityhas a Southern Baptist religious affiliation.The highest degree offered by the school is the Master's degree.California Baptist University is a private, for-profit school.
Contacting the School
8432 Magnolia Ave
Riverside, CA 92504-3297
Main Phone: 9516895771
Student Body Size and Diversity
In Fall 2002, the school had3,775 (full-time equivalent) students. 95.3% of students attend full-time, while4.7% attend part-time. Male students comprised 39.0% of the student body, while females made up 61.0%.
Minority enrollment includedAfrican-American (303)%, Hispanic (133)%, Asian (666)%, and Native American (58)%.
Three quarters of students scored at least 450.One quarter of students scored at least 550.
On the Math SAT, 75% of students scored 440 or higher.One fourth of students scored 550 or higher.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
Business And Management
Athletics, Including Athletic Scholarships & Financial Aid
California Baptist University belongs to the following athletic conferences:
- Golden State Athletic Conference (for basketball, and baseball).
The school offers financial aid to athletes for basketball, baseball, and in general
Special Student Services
- Remedial assistance
- AP credits
- Credit for life experience
- Weekend college
- Distance learning options
- Study abroad
- Student employment services
- Career counseling
- Placement services for graduates. However career placement is not guaranteed.
Cost of Attending
|In-State, Living On Campus:||$ 32,322.00|
|In-State, Living With Family:||$ 21,950.00|
|Out of State, Living On Campus:||$ 32,322.00|
- High-school GPA is required.
- Secondary school record is required.
- Standardized test scores are required.
- Recommendations are required.
- The TOEFL (if applicable) is required for international students.
- Secondary school rank is recommended.
- A college preparatory program is recommended.
- A demonstration of competency (such as samples of work, e.g.) is neither required nor recommended.
Disclaimer: Information on this page was not provided or commissioned by the featured school. Information has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the featured school.