Columbia University In The City Of New York - New York, NY
Details on Columbia University In The City Of New York - New York, NY from the EdRef college search directory of thousands of U.S. colleges.
This copyrighted information has been developed from a variety of sources, covering 2002 to 2016. Please request additional information directly from the school.
School data is from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS),2005. Data may vary depending on school and academic year.
Columbia University In The City Of New York
The highest degree offered by the school is the Doctoral (and professional) degree. The highest degree offered by the school is the Doctoral (and professional) degree.Columbia University in the City of New York is a private, for-profit school.
Contacting the School
116 St and Broadway
New York, NY 10027
Main Phone: 2128541754
Student Body Size and Diversity
In Fall 2002, the school had22,655 (full-time equivalent) students. Male students comprised 52.3% of the student body, while females made up 47.7%.
Minority enrollment includedAfrican-American (1274)%, Hispanic (2861)%, Asian (1292)%, and Native American (79)%.
Three quarters of students scored at least 660.One quarter of students scored at least 760.
On the Math SAT, 75% of students scored 670 or higher.One fourth of students scored 780 or higher.
- Certificate, 1-2 years
- Bachelor's Degree
- Certificate, Post-Bachelor's
- Master's Degree
- Certificate, Post-Master's
- Doctor's Degree
- First-Professional Degree
- First-Professional Degree Certificate
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Communication Disorders And Speech Pathology
- Dental Laboratory And Dental Hygienist
- Medical Office
- Public Health
Athletics, Including Athletic Scholarships & Financial Aid
Columbia University in the City of New York belongs to the following athletic conferences:
- Ivy League Conference (for football, basketball, baseball, and track & field).
The school offers financial aid to athletes for football, basketball, baseball, and track & field
Special Student Services
- AP credits
- Distance learning options
- Study abroad
- Student employment services
- Career counseling
- Placement services for graduates. However career placement is not guaranteed.
Cost of Attending
|In-State, Living On Campus:||$ 49,260.00|
|In-State, Living With Family:||$ 38,223.00|
|Out of State, Living On Campus:||$ 49,260.00|
- Secondary school record is required.
- Standardized test scores are required.
- Recommendations are required.
- A college preparatory program is required.
- High-school GPA is recommended.
- Secondary school rank is recommended.
- The TOEFL (if applicable) is recommended for international students.
- A demonstration of competency (such as samples of work, e.g.) is neither required nor recommended.
Disclaimer: Information on this page was not provided or commissioned by the featured school. Information has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the featured school.