David N Myers University - Cleveland, OH
Details on David N Myers University - Cleveland, OH from the EdRef college search directory of thousands of U.S. colleges.
This copyrighted information has been developed from a variety of sources, covering 2002 to 2016. Please request additional information directly from the school.
School data is from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS),2005. Data may vary depending on school and academic year.
David N Myers University
The highest degree offered by the school is the Master's degree. The highest degree offered by the school is the Master's degree.David N Myers University is a private, for-profit school.
Contacting the School
3813 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44115
Main Phone: 2163916937
Student Body Size and Diversity
In Fall 2002, the school had570 (full-time equivalent) students. 91.5% of students attend full-time, while8.5% attend part-time. Male students comprised 66.2% of the student body, while females made up 33.8%.
Minority enrollment includedAfrican-American (311)%, Hispanic (2)%, and Asian (18)%.
- Certificate, < 1 year
- Certificate, 1-2 years
- Associate's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
Business And Management
- Administrative And Secretarial
- Business Administration
- Human Resource
- Information Technology
Special Student Services
- Remedial assistance
- AP credits
- Credit for life experience
- Weekend college
- Distance learning options
- Student employment services
- Career counseling
- Placement services for graduates. However career placement is not guaranteed.
Cost of Attending
|In-State, Living On Campus:||$ 11,950.00|
|In-State, Living With Family:||$ 18,430.00|
|Out of State, Living On Campus:||$ 11,950.00|
- High-school GPA is required.
- Secondary school record is required.
- The TOEFL (if applicable) is required for international students.
- Secondary school rank is recommended.
- Standardized test scores are recommended.
- Recommendations are recommended.
- A college preparatory program is neither required nor recommended.
- A demonstration of competency (such as samples of work, e.g.) is neither required nor recommended.
Disclaimer: Information on this page was not provided or commissioned by the featured school. Information has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the featured school.