D'Mart Institute - Barranquitas, PR
Details on D'Mart Institute - Barranquitas, PR from the EdRef college search directory of thousands of U.S. colleges.
This copyrighted information has been developed from a variety of sources, covering 2002 to 2016. Please request additional information directly from the school.
School data is from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS),2005. Data may vary depending on school and academic year.
D'Mart Institute is a private, for-profit, non-religious school.
Contacting the School
Carr 156 Km 17.1 Bo Honduras Ste 215 Centro Comerc
Barranquitas, PR 00794
Main Phone: 7872630453
Student Body Size and Diversity
In Fall 2002, the school had3,430 (full-time equivalent) students. 70.1% of students attend full-time, while29.9% attend part-time. Male students comprised 34.7% of the student body, while females made up 65.3%.
Minority enrollment includedAsian (3430)%.
- Certificate, < 1 year
- Certificate, 1-2 years
Building Trade And Construction
Special Student Services
- Student employment services
- Career counseling
- Placement services for graduates. However career placement is not guaranteed.
Cost of Attending
|In-State, Living On Campus:||$ 8,087.00|
|In-State, Living With Family:||$ 10,348.00|
|Out of State, Living On Campus:||$ 8,087.00|
- High-school GPA is required.
- Secondary school rank is required.
- Secondary school record is required.
- A college preparatory program is required.
- A demonstration of competency (such as samples of work, e.g.) is required.
- Standardized test scores are neither required nor recommended.
- Recommendations are neither required nor recommended.
- The TOEFL (if applicable) is neither required nor recommended.
Disclaimer: Information on this page was not provided or commissioned by the featured school. Information has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the featured school.