Doane College - Crete, NE
Details on Doane College - Crete, NE from the EdRef college search directory of thousands of U.S. colleges.
This copyrighted information has been developed from a variety of sources, covering 2002 to 2016. Please request additional information directly from the school.
School data is from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS),2005. Data may vary depending on school and academic year.
Doane Collegehas a United Church of Christ religious affiliation.
Doane Collegehas a United Church of Christ religious affiliation.The highest degree offered by the school is the Bachelor's degree. Doane Collegehas a United Church of Christ religious affiliation.The highest degree offered by the school is the Bachelor's degree.Doane College is a private, for-profit school.
Contacting the School
Crete, NE 68333
Main Phone: 4028262161
Student Body Size and Diversity
In Fall 2002, the school had921 (full-time equivalent) students. 99.6% of students attend full-time, while0.4% attend part-time. Male students comprised 40.3% of the student body, while females made up 59.7%.
Minority enrollment includedAfrican-American (39)%, Hispanic (9)%, Asian (32)%, and Native American (1)%.
Three quarters of students scored at least 440.One quarter of students scored at least 500.
On the Math SAT, 75% of students scored 460 or higher.One fourth of students scored 520 or higher.
- Bachelor's Degree
Business And Management
Athletics, Including Athletic Scholarships & Financial Aid
Doane College belongs to the following athletic conferences:
- Nebraska-Iowa Collegiate Athletic Conference (for football, basketball, baseball, and track & field).
The school offers financial aid to athletes for football, basketball, baseball, track & field, and in general
Special Student Services
- AP credits
- Credit for life experience
- Study abroad
- Student employment services
- Career counseling
- Placement services for graduates. However career placement is not guaranteed.
Cost of Attending
|In-State, Living On Campus:||$ 27,160.00|
|In-State, Living With Family:||$ 19,950.00|
|Out of State, Living On Campus:||$ 27,160.00|
- High-school GPA is required.
- Secondary school rank is required.
- Secondary school record is required.
- Standardized test scores are required.
- Recommendations are required.
- The TOEFL (if applicable) is required for international students.
- A college preparatory program is recommended.
- A demonstration of competency (such as samples of work, e.g.) is neither required nor recommended.
Disclaimer: Information on this page was not provided or commissioned by the featured school. Information has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the featured school.