Remington College-Dallas Campus - Garland, TX
Details on Remington College-Dallas Campus - Garland, TX from the EdRef college search directory of thousands of U.S. colleges.
This copyrighted information has been developed from a variety of sources, covering 2002 to 2013. Please request additional information directly from the school.
School data is from the US Dept. of Educationís Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS),2005. Data may vary depending on school and academic year.
Remington College-Dallas Campus
The highest degree offered by the school is the Associate's degree. Remington College-Dallas Campus is a private, for-profit, non-religious school.
Contacting the School
1800 Eastgate Dr
Garland, TX 75041
Main Phone: 9726867878
Web Site: www.remingtoncollege.edu
Student Body Size and Diversity
In Fall 2002, the school had 1,404 (full-time equivalent) students. In Fall 2002, 24 male students and 130 female students enrolled as first-time students (freshmen, typically). Male students comprised 15.6% of the student body, while females made up 84.4%.
Minority enrollment included African-American (541)%, Hispanic (11)%, Asian (417)%, and Native American (3)%.
Remington College-Dallas Campus is a Minority Serving Institution as defined by the Office of Civil Rights. The school is a Hispanic Serving Institution, for federal financial aid purposes.
In the class starting in 2002, 88.2% of applicants were admitted.
- Certificate, < 1 year
- Associate's Degree
Business And Management
Special Student Services
- Weekend college
- Student employment services
- Career counseling
- Placement services for graduates. However career placement is not guaranteed.
Cost of Attending
|In-State, Living On Campus:||$ 13,500.00|
|In-State, Living With Family:||$ 18,117.00|
|Out of State, Living On Campus:||$ 13,500.00|
- High-school GPA is neither required nor recommended.
- Secondary school rank is neither required nor recommended.
- Secondary school record is neither required nor recommended.
- Standardized test scores are neither required nor recommended.
- Recommendations are neither required nor recommended.
- A college preparatory program is neither required nor recommended.
- A demonstration of competency (such as samples of work, e.g.) is neither required nor recommended.
- The TOEFL (if applicable) is neither required nor recommended.