Hairmasters Institute Of Cosmetology - Bloomington, IL
Details on Hairmasters Institute Of Cosmetology - Bloomington, IL from the EdRef college search directory of thousands of U.S. colleges.
This copyrighted information has been developed from a variety of sources, covering 2002 to 2013. Please request additional information directly from the school.
School data is from the US Dept. of Educationís Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS),2005. Data may vary depending on school and academic year.
Hairmasters Institute Of Cosmetology
Hairmasters Institute of Cosmetology is a private, for-profit, non-religious school.
Contacting the School
506 S McClun St
Bloomington, IL 61701
Main Phone: 3098281884
Student Body Size and Diversity
In Fall 2002, the school had 152 (full-time equivalent) students. 84.2% of students attend full-time, while 15.8% attend part-time. In Fall 2002, 2 male students and 36 female students enrolled as first-time students (freshmen, typically). Male students comprised 5.3% of the student body, while females made up 94.7%.
Minority enrollment included African-American (36)%, and Asian (18)%.
In the class starting in 2002, 100.0% of applicants were admitted.
- Certificate, < 1 year
- Certificate, 1-2 years
Special Student Services
- Student employment services
- Career counseling
- Placement services for graduates. However career placement is not guaranteed.
- Secondary school record is required.
- High-school GPA is recommended.
- Secondary school rank is recommended.
- Standardized test scores are recommended.
- The TOEFL (if applicable) is recommended for international students.
- Recommendations are neither required nor recommended.
- A college preparatory program is neither required nor recommended.
- A demonstration of competency (such as samples of work, e.g.) is neither required nor recommended.