Hannah E Mullins School Of Practical Nursing - Salem, OH
Details on Hannah E Mullins School Of Practical Nursing - Salem, OH from the EdRef college search directory of thousands of U.S. colleges.
This copyrighted information has been developed from a variety of sources, covering 2002 to 2017. Please request additional information directly from the school.
School data is from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS),2005. Data may vary depending on school and academic year.
Hannah E Mullins School Of Practical Nursing
Hannah E Mullins School of Practical Nursing is a public school.
Contacting the School
230 North Lincoln Avenue, Suite 3
Salem, OH 44460-2906
Main Phone: 3303328940
Student Body Size and Diversity
In Fall 2002, the school had36 (full-time equivalent) students. Male students comprised 13.9% of the student body, while females made up 86.1%.
Minority enrollment includedAfrican-American (2)%.
- Certificate, 1-2 years
Special Student Services
- Career counseling
- Secondary school record is required.
- High-school GPA is neither required nor recommended.
- Secondary school rank is neither required nor recommended.
- Standardized test scores are neither required nor recommended.
- Recommendations are neither required nor recommended.
- A college preparatory program is neither required nor recommended.
- A demonstration of competency (such as samples of work, e.g.) is neither required nor recommended.
- The TOEFL (if applicable) is neither required nor recommended.
Disclaimer: Information on this page was not provided or commissioned by the featured school. Information has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the featured school.