Hope College - Holland, MI
Details on Hope College - Holland, MI from the EdRef college search directory of thousands of U.S. colleges.
This copyrighted information has been developed from a variety of sources, covering 2002 to 2016. Please request additional information directly from the school.
School data is from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS),2005. Data may vary depending on school and academic year.
Hope Collegehas a Reformed Church in America religious affiliation.
Hope Collegehas a Reformed Church in America religious affiliation.The highest degree offered by the school is the Bachelor's degree. Hope Collegehas a Reformed Church in America religious affiliation.The highest degree offered by the school is the Bachelor's degree.Hope College is a private, for-profit school.
Contacting the School
141 E 12th St
Holland, MI 49423
Main Phone: 6163957000
Student Body Size and Diversity
In Fall 2002, the school had3,226 (full-time equivalent) students. Male students comprised 39.6% of the student body, while females made up 60.4%.
Minority enrollment includedAfrican-American (73)%, Hispanic (76)%, Asian (94)%, and Native American (14)%.
Three quarters of students scored at least 530.One quarter of students scored at least 650.
On the Math SAT, 75% of students scored 540 or higher.One fourth of students scored 650 or higher.
- Bachelor's Degree
Business And Management
Athletics, Including Athletic Scholarships & Financial Aid
Hope College belongs to the following athletic conferences:
- Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association (for football, basketball, baseball, and track & field).
The school offers financial aid to athletes for football, basketball, baseball, and track & field
Special Student Services
- AP credits
- Study abroad
- Student employment services
- Career counseling
- Placement services for graduates. However career placement is not guaranteed.
Cost of Attending
|In-State, Living On Campus:||$ 33,272.00|
|In-State, Living With Family:||$ 24,532.00|
|Out of State, Living On Campus:||$ 33,272.00|
- High-school GPA is required.
- Secondary school record is required.
- Standardized test scores are required.
- Recommendations are required.
- A college preparatory program is required.
- The TOEFL (if applicable) is required for international students.
- Secondary school rank is recommended.
- A demonstration of competency (such as samples of work, e.g.) is neither required nor recommended.
Disclaimer: Information on this page was not provided or commissioned by the featured school. Information has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the featured school.