Interface College-Spokane - Spokane, WA
Details on Interface College-Spokane - Spokane, WA from the EdRef college search directory of thousands of U.S. colleges.
This copyrighted information has been developed from a variety of sources, covering 2002 to 2016. Please request additional information directly from the school.
School data is from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS),2005. Data may vary depending on school and academic year.
The highest degree offered by the school is the Associate's degree. The highest degree offered by the school is the Associate's degree.Interface College-Spokane is a private, for-profit, non-religious school.
Contacting the School
N 1118 Washington
Spokane, WA 99201
Main Phone: 5094671727
Student Body Size and Diversity
In Fall 2002, the school had102 (full-time equivalent) students. 90.0% of students attend full-time, while10.0% attend part-time. Male students comprised 33.3% of the student body, while females made up 66.7%.
Minority enrollment includedAfrican-American (6)%, Hispanic (2)%, Asian (3)%, and Native American (8)%.
- Certificate, < 1 year
- Certificate, 1-2 years
- Associate's Degree
- Certificate, 2-4 years
Business And Management
Special Student Services
- Remedial assistance
- Distance learning options
- Student employment services
- Career counseling
- Placement services for graduates. However career placement is not guaranteed.
- A demonstration of competency (such as samples of work, e.g.) is required.
- Standardized test scores are recommended.
- High-school GPA is neither required nor recommended.
- Secondary school rank is neither required nor recommended.
- Secondary school record is neither required nor recommended.
- Recommendations are neither required nor recommended.
- A college preparatory program is neither required nor recommended.
- The TOEFL (if applicable) is neither required nor recommended.
Disclaimer: Information on this page was not provided or commissioned by the featured school. Information has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the featured school.