Interface College-Spokane - Spokane, WA
Details on Interface College-Spokane - Spokane, WA from the EdRef college search directory of thousands of U.S. colleges.
This copyrighted information has been developed from a variety of sources, covering 2002 to 2013. Please request additional information directly from the school.
School data is from the US Dept. of Educationís Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS),2005. Data may vary depending on school and academic year.
The highest degree offered by the school is the Associate's degree. Interface College-Spokane is a private, for-profit, non-religious school.
Contacting the School
N 1118 Washington
Spokane, WA 99201
Main Phone: 5094671727
Web Site: www.Interface.edu
Student Body Size and Diversity
In Fall 2002, the school had 102 (full-time equivalent) students. 90.0% of students attend full-time, while 10.0% attend part-time. In Fall 2002, 10 male students and 20 female students enrolled as first-time students (freshmen, typically). Male students comprised 33.3% of the student body, while females made up 66.7%.
Minority enrollment included African-American (6)%, Hispanic (2)%, Asian (3)%, and Native American (8)%.
In the class starting in 2002, 59.3% of applicants were admitted.
- Certificate, < 1 year
- Certificate, 1-2 years
- Associate's Degree
- Certificate, 2-4 years
Business And Management
Special Student Services
- Remedial assistance
- Distance learning options
- Student employment services
- Career counseling
- Placement services for graduates. However career placement is not guaranteed.
- A demonstration of competency (such as samples of work, e.g.) is required.
- Standardized test scores are recommended.
- High-school GPA is neither required nor recommended.
- Secondary school rank is neither required nor recommended.
- Secondary school record is neither required nor recommended.
- Recommendations are neither required nor recommended.
- A college preparatory program is neither required nor recommended.
- The TOEFL (if applicable) is neither required nor recommended.