Louisiana College - Pineville, LA
Details on Louisiana College - Pineville, LA from the EdRef college search directory of thousands of U.S. colleges.
This copyrighted information has been developed from a variety of sources, covering 2002 to 2016. Please request additional information directly from the school.
School data is from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS),2005. Data may vary depending on school and academic year.
Louisiana Collegehas a Southern Baptist religious affiliation.
Louisiana Collegehas a Southern Baptist religious affiliation.The highest degree offered by the school is the Bachelor's degree. Louisiana Collegehas a Southern Baptist religious affiliation.The highest degree offered by the school is the Bachelor's degree.Louisiana College is a private, for-profit school.
Contacting the School
1140 College Dr
Pineville, LA 71359
Main Phone: 3184877011
Student Body Size and Diversity
In Fall 2002, the school had1,056 (full-time equivalent) students. 99.6% of students attend full-time, while0.4% attend part-time. Male students comprised 52.6% of the student body, while females made up 47.4%.
Minority enrollment includedAfrican-American (140)%, Hispanic (15)%, Asian (20)%, and Native American (9)%.
Three quarters of students scored at least 425.One quarter of students scored at least 600.
On the Math SAT, 75% of students scored 420 or higher.One fourth of students scored 600 or higher.
- Bachelor's Degree
Business And Management
Athletics, Including Athletic Scholarships & Financial Aid
Louisiana College belongs to the following athletic conferences:
- (for football, basketball, baseball, and track & field).
The school offers financial aid to athletes for football, basketball, baseball, and track & field
Special Student Services
- Remedial assistance
- AP credits
- Study abroad
- Student employment services
- Career counseling
- Placement services for graduates. However career placement is not guaranteed.
Cost of Attending
|In-State, Living On Campus:||$ 19,517.00|
|In-State, Living With Family:||$ 12,690.00|
|Out of State, Living On Campus:||$ 19,517.00|
- Standardized test scores are required.
- Recommendations are required.
- The TOEFL (if applicable) is required for international students.
- High-school GPA is recommended.
- Secondary school rank is recommended.
- Secondary school record is recommended.
- A college preparatory program is recommended.
- A demonstration of competency (such as samples of work, e.g.) is neither required nor recommended.
Disclaimer: Information on this page was not provided or commissioned by the featured school. Information has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the featured school.