Medical College Of Georgia - Augusta, GA
Details on Medical College Of Georgia - Augusta, GA from the EdRef college search directory of thousands of U.S. colleges.
This copyrighted information has been developed from a variety of sources, covering 2002 to 2016. Please request additional information directly from the school.
School data is from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS),2005. Data may vary depending on school and academic year.
Medical College Of Georgia
The highest degree offered by the school is the Doctoral (and professional) degree. The highest degree offered by the school is the Doctoral (and professional) degree.Medical College of Georgia is a public school.
Contacting the School
1120 Fifteenth St
Augusta, GA 30912
Main Phone: 7067210211
Student Body Size and Diversity
In Fall 2002, the school had2,392 (full-time equivalent) students.
Minority enrollment includedAfrican-American (255)%, Hispanic (216)%, Asian (53)%, and Native American (4)%.
- Certificate, 1-2 years
- Bachelor's Degree
- Certificate, Post-Bachelor's
- Master's Degree
- Certificate, Post-Master's
- Doctor's Degree
- First-Professional Degree
- First-Professional Degree Certificate
- Dental Laboratory And Dental Hygienist
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Diagnostics Technician
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Medical Office
Special Student Services
- Distance learning options
- Study abroad
- Student employment services
- Career counseling
- Placement services for graduates. However career placement is not guaranteed.
- On-campus day Care
Cost of Attending
|In-State, Living On Campus:||$ 0.00|
|In-State, Living With Family:||$ 0.00|
|Out of State, Living On Campus:||$ 0.00|
Admission RequirementsRecommended (but not required):
- Years of college-level work prior to admission are recommended.
Disclaimer: Information on this page was not provided or commissioned by the featured school. Information has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the featured school.