New York Institute Of Technology-Central Islip - Central Islip, NY
Details on New York Institute Of Technology-Central Islip - Central Islip, NY from the EdRef college search directory of thousands of U.S. colleges.
This copyrighted information has been developed from a variety of sources, covering 2002 to 2013. Please request additional information directly from the school.
School data is from the US Dept. of Educationís Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS),2005. Data may vary depending on school and academic year.
New York Institute Of Technology-Central Islip
The highest degree offered by the school is the Master's degree. New York Institute of Technology-Central Islip is a private, for-profit school.
Contacting the School
Central Islip, NY 11722-4501
Main Phone: 6313483000
Web Site: www.nyit.edu
In the class starting in 2002, 33.3% of applicants were admitted.
- Associate's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Business Administration
- Human Resource
- Information Technology
- International Business
Athletics, Including Athletic Scholarships & Financial Aid
The school offers financial aid to athletes for in general
Special Student Services
- AP credits
- Credit for life experience
- Weekend college
- Distance learning options
- Study abroad
- Career counseling
Cost of Attending
|In-State, Living On Campus:||$ 32,924.00|
|In-State, Living With Family:||$ 24,848.00|
|Out of State, Living On Campus:||$ 32,924.00|
- High-school GPA is required.
- Secondary school record is required.
- Standardized test scores are required.
- The TOEFL (if applicable) is required for international students.
- Secondary school rank is recommended.
- Recommendations are recommended.
- A college preparatory program is recommended.
- A demonstration of competency (such as samples of work, e.g.) is recommended.