Northwestern Business College-Southwestern Campus - Bridgeview, IL
Details on Northwestern Business College-Southwestern Campus - Bridgeview, IL from the EdRef college search directory of thousands of U.S. colleges.
This copyrighted information has been developed from a variety of sources, covering 2002 to 2013. Please request additional information directly from the school.
School data is from the US Dept. of Educationís Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS),2005. Data may vary depending on school and academic year.
Northwestern Business College-Southwestern Campus
The highest degree offered by the school is the Associate's degree. Northwestern Business College-Southwestern Campus is a private, for-profit, non-religious school.
Contacting the School
7725 South Harlem Avenue
Bridgeview, IL 60455
Main Phone: 7082375050
Web Site: www.Northwesternbc.edu
Student Body Size and Diversity
In Fall 2002, the school had 1,050 (full-time equivalent) students. 25.9% of students attend full-time, while 74.1% attend part-time. In Fall 2002, 91 male students and 226 female students enrolled as first-time students (freshmen, typically). Male students comprised 28.7% of the student body, while females made up 71.3%.
Minority enrollment included African-American (424)%, Hispanic (4)%, Asian (356)%, and Native American (1)%.
Northwestern Business College-Southwestern Campus is a Minority Serving Institution as defined by the Office of Civil Rights. The school is a Hispanic Serving Institution, for federal financial aid purposes.
In the class starting in 2002, 93.8% of applicants were admitted.
- Certificate, < 1 year
- Associate's Degree
Business And Management
Special Student Services
- Remedial assistance
- Credit for life experience
- Distance learning options
- Student employment services
- Career counseling
- Placement services for graduates. However career placement is not guaranteed.
Cost of Attending
|In-State, Living On Campus:||$ 18,815.00|
|In-State, Living With Family:||$ 26,180.00|
|Out of State, Living On Campus:||$ 18,815.00|
- Secondary school record is required.
- A demonstration of competency (such as samples of work, e.g.) is required.
- The TOEFL (if applicable) is recommended for international students.
- High-school GPA is neither required nor recommended.
- Secondary school rank is neither required nor recommended.
- Standardized test scores are neither required nor recommended.
- Recommendations are neither required nor recommended.
- A college preparatory program is neither required nor recommended.