Oakbridge Academy Of Arts - Lower Burrell, PA
Details on Oakbridge Academy Of Arts - Lower Burrell, PA from the EdRef college search directory of thousands of U.S. colleges.
This copyrighted information has been developed from a variety of sources, covering 2002 to 2017. Please request additional information directly from the school.
School data is from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS),2005. Data may vary depending on school and academic year.
Oakbridge Academy Of Arts
The highest degree offered by the school is the Associate's degree. The highest degree offered by the school is the Associate's degree.Oakbridge Academy of Arts is a private, for-profit, non-religious school.
Contacting the School
1250 Greensburg Rd
Lower Burrell, PA 15068
Main Phone: 7243355336
Student Body Size and Diversity
In Fall 2002, the school had51 (full-time equivalent) students. Male students comprised 40.0% of the student body, while females made up 60.0%.
Minority enrollment includedAfrican-American (1)%.
- Certificate, < 1 year
- Associate's Degree
Performing And Visual Arts
Special Student Services
- AP credits
- Student employment services
- Placement services for graduates. However career placement is not guaranteed.
Cost of Attending
|In-State, Living On Campus:||$ 10,750.00|
|In-State, Living With Family:||$ 15,259.00|
|Out of State, Living On Campus:||$ 10,750.00|
- Secondary school record is required.
- High-school GPA is neither required nor recommended.
- Secondary school rank is neither required nor recommended.
- Standardized test scores are neither required nor recommended.
- Recommendations are neither required nor recommended.
- A college preparatory program is neither required nor recommended.
- A demonstration of competency (such as samples of work, e.g.) is neither required nor recommended.
- The TOEFL (if applicable) is neither required nor recommended.
Disclaimer: Information on this page was not provided or commissioned by the featured school. Information has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the featured school.