Ohio Hi Point Joint Vocational School District - Bellefontaine, OH
Details on Ohio Hi Point Joint Vocational School District - Bellefontaine, OH from the EdRef college search directory of thousands of U.S. colleges.
This copyrighted information has been developed from a variety of sources, covering 2002 to 2013. Please request additional information directly from the school.
School data is from the US Dept. of Educationís Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS),2005. Data may vary depending on school and academic year.
Ohio Hi Point Joint Vocational School District
Ohio Hi Point Joint Vocational School District is a public school.
Contacting the School
2280 St Rte 540
Bellefontaine, OH 43311-9594
Main Phone: 9375993010398
Web Site: www.ohp.k12.oh.us
Student Body Size and Diversity
In Fall 2002, the school had 805 (full-time equivalent) students. In Fall 2002, 8 male students and 43 female students enrolled as first-time students (freshmen, typically). Male students comprised 15.7% of the student body, while females made up 84.3%.
Minority enrollment included African-American (19)%, Asian (7)%, and Native American (8)%.
In the class starting in 2002, 48.9% of applicants were admitted.
- Certificate, < 1 year
- Certificate, 1-2 years
Business And Management
Special Student Services
- Remedial assistance
- AP credits
- Weekend college
- Distance learning options
- Student employment services
- Career counseling
- Placement services for graduates. However career placement is not guaranteed.
- On-campus day Care
Cost of Attending
|In-State, Living On Campus:||$ 11,094.00|
|In-State, Living With Family:||$ 14,500.00|
|Out of State, Living On Campus:||$ 11,094.00|
- Secondary school record is required.
- Recommendations are required.
- A demonstration of competency (such as samples of work, e.g.) is required.
- High-school GPA is neither required nor recommended.
- Secondary school rank is neither required nor recommended.
- Standardized test scores are neither required nor recommended.
- A college preparatory program is neither required nor recommended.
- The TOEFL (if applicable) is neither required nor recommended.