The College Of Saint Scholastica - Duluth, MN
Details on The College Of Saint Scholastica - Duluth, MN from the EdRef college search directory of thousands of U.S. colleges.
This copyrighted information has been developed from a variety of sources, covering 2002 to 2016. Please request additional information directly from the school.
School data is from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS),2005. Data may vary depending on school and academic year.
The College Of Saint Scholastica
The College of Saint Scholasticahas a Roman Catholic religious affiliation.
The College of Saint Scholasticahas a Roman Catholic religious affiliation.The highest degree offered by the school is the Master's (and professional) degree. The College of Saint Scholasticahas a Roman Catholic religious affiliation.The highest degree offered by the school is the Master's (and professional) degree.The College of Saint Scholastica is a private, for-profit school.
Contacting the School
1200 Kenwood Ave
Duluth, MN 55811-4199
Main Phone: 2187236000
Student Body Size and Diversity
In Fall 2002, the school had3,259 (full-time equivalent) students. 99.4% of students attend full-time, while0.6% attend part-time. Male students comprised 33.3% of the student body, while females made up 66.7%.
Minority enrollment includedAfrican-American (56)%, Hispanic (69)%, Asian (38)%, and Native American (72)%.
Three quarters of students scored at least 490.One quarter of students scored at least 610.
On the Math SAT, 75% of students scored 490 or higher.One fourth of students scored 630 or higher.
- Certificate, < 1 year
- Bachelor's Degree
- Certificate, Post-Bachelor's
- Master's Degree
- Certificate, Post-Master's
- First-Professional Degree
Business And Management
Athletics, Including Athletic Scholarships & Financial Aid
The College of Saint Scholastica belongs to the following athletic conferences:
- (for basketball, baseball, and track & field).
The school offers financial aid to athletes for basketball, baseball, and track & field
Special Student Services
- AP credits
- Credit for life experience
- Weekend college
- Distance learning options
- Study abroad
- Student employment services
- Career counseling
- Placement services for graduates. However career placement is not guaranteed.
Cost of Attending
|In-State, Living On Campus:||$ 34,214.00|
|In-State, Living With Family:||$ 25,890.00|
|Out of State, Living On Campus:||$ 34,214.00|
- High-school GPA is required.
- Secondary school record is required.
- Standardized test scores are required.
- Recommendations are required.
- A demonstration of competency (such as samples of work, e.g.) is required.
- The TOEFL (if applicable) is required for international students.
- Secondary school rank is recommended.
- A college preparatory program is neither required nor recommended.
Disclaimer: Information on this page was not provided or commissioned by the featured school. Information has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the featured school.