Tri-State University - Angola, IN
Details on Tri-State University - Angola, IN from the EdRef college search directory of thousands of U.S. colleges.
This copyrighted information has been developed from a variety of sources, covering 2002 to 2017. Please request additional information directly from the school.
School data is from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS),2005. Data may vary depending on school and academic year.
The highest degree offered by the school is the Master's degree. The highest degree offered by the school is the Master's degree.Tri-State University is a private, for-profit school.
Contacting the School
1 University Ave
Angola, IN 46703-1764
Main Phone: 2606654100
Student Body Size and Diversity
In Fall 2002, the school had1,337 (full-time equivalent) students. 99.8% of students attend full-time, while0.2% attend part-time. Male students comprised 76.0% of the student body, while females made up 24.0%.
Minority enrollment includedAfrican-American (39)%, Hispanic (11)%, and Asian (27)%.
Three quarters of students scored at least 440.One quarter of students scored at least 540.
On the Math SAT, 75% of students scored 490 or higher.One fourth of students scored 610 or higher.
- Associate's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
Business And Management
- Aeronautical And Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Athletics, Including Athletic Scholarships & Financial Aid
Tri-State University belongs to the following athletic conferences:
- Michigan Intercollegiate Athletic Association (for football, basketball, baseball, and track & field).
The school offers financial aid to athletes for football, basketball, baseball, track & field, and in general
Special Student Services
- AP credits
- Credit for life experience
- Distance learning options
- Study abroad
- Student employment services
- Career counseling
- Placement services for graduates. However career placement is not guaranteed.
Cost of Attending
|In-State, Living On Campus:||$ 34,230.00|
|In-State, Living With Family:||$ 28,130.00|
|Out of State, Living On Campus:||$ 34,230.00|
- High-school GPA is required.
- Secondary school rank is required.
- Secondary school record is required.
- Standardized test scores are required.
- Recommendations are recommended.
- A college preparatory program is recommended.
- The TOEFL (if applicable) is recommended for international students.
- A demonstration of competency (such as samples of work, e.g.) is neither required nor recommended.
Disclaimer: Information on this page was not provided or commissioned by the featured school. Information has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the featured school.