Universidad Politecnica De Puerto Rico - Hato Rey, PR
Details on Universidad Politecnica De Puerto Rico - Hato Rey, PR from the EdRef college search directory of thousands of U.S. colleges.
This copyrighted information has been developed from a variety of sources, covering 2002 to 2016. Please request additional information directly from the school.
School data is from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS),2005. Data may vary depending on school and academic year.
Universidad Politecnica De Puerto Rico
The highest degree offered by the school is the Master's degree. The highest degree offered by the school is the Master's degree.Universidad Politecnica de Puerto Rico is a private, for-profit school.
Contacting the School
377 Ponce de Leon Ave
Hato Rey, PR 00919
Main Phone: 7876228000
Student Body Size and Diversity
In Fall 2002, the school had5,921 (full-time equivalent) students. 96.3% of students attend full-time, while3.7% attend part-time. Male students comprised 76.5% of the student body, while females made up 23.5%.
Minority enrollment includedAsian (5921)%.
Universidad Politecnica de Puerto Ricois a Minority Serving Institution as defined by the Office of Civil Rights. The school is a Hispanic Serving Institution, for federal financial aid purposes.
Three quarters of students scored at least 434.One quarter of students scored at least 562.
On the Math SAT, 75% of students scored 481 or higher.One fourth of students scored 620 or higher.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Special Student Services
- Remedial assistance
- AP credits
- Distance learning options
- Career counseling
- Placement services for graduates. However career placement is not guaranteed.
Cost of Attending
|In-State, Living On Campus:||$ 8,446.00|
|In-State, Living With Family:||$ 16,192.00|
|Out of State, Living On Campus:||$ 8,446.00|
- High-school GPA is required.
- Secondary school record is required.
- Standardized test scores are required.
- Secondary school rank is neither required nor recommended.
- Recommendations are neither required nor recommended.
- A college preparatory program is neither required nor recommended.
- A demonstration of competency (such as samples of work, e.g.) is neither required nor recommended.
- The TOEFL (if applicable) is neither required nor recommended.
Disclaimer: Information on this page was not provided or commissioned by the featured school. Information has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the featured school.